AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ11-05P70RH265
- Application: Overcurrent protection, Overload, Short circuit protection.
- Best suited to meet the requirements for power supplies motor transformer protection.
- Error-free operations are assured by rush current.
- Circuit is protected until current is turned off.
- Restores the original low resistance value automatically once the overload is removed.
- Non-contact design leads to long life and no noise.
- Durable and strong against mechanical vibration and shock.
Appearance and Dimension
Leaded Disks Coated PTC Thermistor Appearance Engineering Drawing
- Silicon resin coated ceramic body, green color
- Coated ceramic body outer diameter D : 6.5mm max.
- Coated ceramic body thickness T: 5.5mm max.
- 2 Tinned pin wire space F: 5.0± 1mm
- Pin wire diameter d: 0.6mm
- Pin wire length L: 25mm min.
- Ceramic body to kinked wire length H: 12mm max.
- Resistance @25C R25 : 70Ω +/- 25%
- Rated voltage (RMS) : 230 V
- Maximum operating voltage Vmax: 265 V
- Maximum withstanding voltage Vwith: 350 V
- Maximum permissible repetitive turn over current Imax: 0.3 A
- Non-trip Current at +25℃ : 65 mA
- Non-trip Current at +60℃: 50 mA
- PTC Thermistor Trip Current, Operating Current at +25℃ It : 130 mA
- Reference temperature (Switch temperature) Tref: 120±10 ℃
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=0): -40~+125C
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=Vmax) : 0~60C
Loose bulk, or Production tape package.