Murata Code PTFM04BE222Q2N34BS Alternative, PTC Overheating Sensing Protection Lug Terminal Type 90C 2200 Ohm
AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ6-331RT90B
PTC Metal Lug Tag Terminal Probe Features
- Screw clamp type temperature sensor, for sensing the temperature of transistors, thyristors, stereo main amplifiers, and other devices having risk of overheat.
- Limit temperature sensor with epoxy resin coating.
- Tinned pin leads wire.
- Metal lug tag screw clamp type easy mounting.
- Metal tag lug permits good thermal coupling and
thus short response time.
- Max. operating voltage (TA = 0-40 C) Vmax: 30 V DC
- Measuring voltage (TA = 25 C Tsense) Vmeas ≤ 2.5 V DC
- Rated resistance R25 ≤ 330 Ω
- Sensing temperature Tsense: 90C centigrade.
- Resistance at 75℃ (Tsense-15C): ≤1500 Ω
- Resistance at Sensing temperature 90C (Tsense): ≥2200 Ω .
- Maximum permissible current: 100mA
- Operating temperature range (V ≤ Vmeas,max) Top -25–+130 C
- Operating temperature range (V = Vmax) Top 0–+40 C
Loose bulk in plastic bag.
What Is PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensor?
Typical Application of PTC Limit Temp Sensor
PTC Limit Sensor Industrial Application
How Does PTC Thermistor Temperature Protection Work?
PTC thermistors for motors and transformers Overheat sensing
PTC thermistors overheat sensing protection circuit diagram examples
PTC thermistors Application Cautions for Soldering, Mounting, Cleaning.
PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage.
PTC Thermistors Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage