AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ6-331RT90B
PTC Metal Lug Tag Terminal Probe Features
- Screw clamp type temperature sensor, for sensing the temperature of transistors, thyristors, stereo main amplifiers, and other devices having risk of overheat.
- Limit temperature sensor with epoxy resin coating.
- Tinned pin leads wire.
- Metal lug tag screw clamp type easy mounting.
- Metal tag lug permits good thermal coupling and
thus short response time.
- Max. operating voltage (TA = 0-40 C) Vmax: 30 V DC
- Measuring voltage (TA = 25 C Tsense) Vmeas ≤ 2.5 V DC
- Rated resistance R25 ≤ 330 Ω
- Sensing temperature Tsense: 90C centigrade.
- Resistance at 75℃ (Tsense-15C): ≤1500 Ω
- Resistance at Sensing temperature 90C (Tsense): ≥2200 Ω .
- Maximum permissible current: 100mA
- Operating temperature range (V ≤ Vmeas,max) Top -25–+130 C
- Operating temperature range (V = Vmax) Top 0–+40 C
Loose bulk in plastic bag.