AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ11-05P122N550
- Application: Overcurrent protection, Overload, Short circuit protection.
- Best suited to meet the requirements for measuring instrumentation and meter circuit overload and short circuit protection, power supplies motor transformer protection.
- Error-free operations are assured by rush current.
- Circuit is protected until current is turned off.
- Restores the original low resistance value automatically once the overload is removed.
- Non-contact design leads to long life and no noise.
- Durable and strong against mechanical vibration and shock.
Appearance and Dimension
Leaded Disks Coated PTC Thermistor Appearance Engineering Drawing
- Silicon resin coated ceramic disk, green color
- Coated ceramic disk outer diameter D : 6.5mm max.
- Coated ceramic disk thickness T: 5.5mm max.
- 2 Tinned pin wire space F: 5.0± 1mm
- Pin wire diameter d: 0.6mm
- Pin wire length L: 25mm min.
- Ceramic body to kinked wire length H: 12mm max.
- Resistance @25C R25 : 1200Ω +/- 30%
- Rated voltage (RMS) : 500 V
- Maximum operating voltage Vmax: 550 V
- Maximum withstanding voltage Vwith: 650 V
- Maximum permissible repetitive turn over current Imax: 0.1A
- Non-trip Current at +25℃ : 15 mA
- Non-trip Current at +60℃: 10 mA
- PTC Thermistor Trip Current, Operating Current at +25℃ It : 30 mA
- Reference temperature (Switch temperature) Tref: 115 ℃
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=0): -40~+125C
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=Vmax) : 0~60C
||Room temperature, 0.1A; 550V
Number of cycles: 100
||storage at Voltage: 500V
Ambient temperature: +60C
Test duration: 1000 h
||Temperature of air: 40℃,
Relative humidity of air: 93%,
Duration: 56 days
Test according to IEC 60068-2-78
|Lead wire tensile
||Test Ua: pull strength 10N, 10 seconds,
Test Ub: bending 90°, pull strength 5N,
Test Uc: revolving 180°,
||T1 = Top,min (0 V), T2 = Top,max (0 V)
Number of cycles: 5
Test duration: 30 min
Test according to IEC 60068-2-14, test Na
||Dry heat: T = Top,max (0 V)
Test duration: 16 h
Damp heat first cycle
Cold: T = Top,min (0 V)
Test duration: 2 h
Damp heat 5 cycles
Tests performed according to
Loose bulk, or Production tape package.