Murata Code PTFM04BC471Q2N34BS Alternative, PTC Overheating Sensing Protection Lug Terminal Type 110C 470 Ohm.
AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ6-101RT110B
PTC Metal Lug Tag Terminal Probe Features
- Screw clamp type temperature sensor
, for sensing the temperature
of Transistors, Thyristors, stereo main amplifiers, and
other devices having risk of overheat.
- Limit temperature sensor with epoxy resin coating.
- Tinned pin leads wire.
- Metal lug tag screw clamp type easy mounting.
- Metal tag lug permits good thermal coupling and
thus short response time.
- Max. operating voltage (TA = 0-40 C) Vmax: 30 V DC
- Measuring voltage (TA = 25 C Tsense) Vmeas ≤ 2.5 V DC
- Rated resistance R25 ≤ 100 Ω
- Sensing temperature Tsense: 110C centigrade.
- Resistance at 95℃ (Tsense-15C): ≤330 Ω
- Resistance at Sensing temperature 110C (Tsense): ≥470 Ω .
- Maximum permissible current: 100mA
- Operating temperature range (V ≤ Vmeas,max) Top -25–+130 C
- Operating temperature range (V = Vmax) Top 0–+40 C
Loose bulk in plastic bag.
What Is PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensor?
Typical Application of PTC Limit Temp Sensor
PTC Limit Sensor Industrial Application
How Does PTC Thermistor Temperature Protection Work?
PTC thermistors for motors and transformers Overheat sensing
PTC thermistors overheat sensing protection circuit diagram examples
PTC thermistors Application Cautions for Soldering, Mounting, Cleaning.
PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage.
PTC Thermistors Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage