Murata Code PTFL04BC471Q2N34B0 Alternative, PTC Overheating Sensing Protection Radial Leaded Resin Coated Type 110C 470 Ohm.
AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ6-101RT110
PTC Radial Leaded Resin Coated Sensor Features
- Lead type temperature sensor, suitable for use as an air temperature sensing.
- For sensing the temperature of transistors, thyristors, stereo main amplifiers, and other devices having risk of overheat.
- Limit temperature sensor with epoxy resin coating.
- Tinned pin leads wire.
- Compact and light design as well as excellent thermal response.
- Max. operating voltage (TA = 0-40 C) Vmax: 30 V DC
- Measuring voltage (TA = 25 C Tsense) Vmeas ≤ 2.5 V DC
- Rated resistance R25 ≤ 100 Ω
- Sensing temperature Tsense: 110C centigrade.
- Resistance at 95℃ (Tsense-15C): ≤330 Ω
- Resistance at Sensing temperature 110C (Tsense): ≥470 Ω .
- Maximum permissible current: 100mA
- Operating temperature range (V ≤ Vmeas,max) Top -25–+130 C
- Operating temperature range (V = Vmax) Top 0–+40 C
Loose bulk in plastic bag.
What Is PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensor?
Typical Application of PTC Limit Temp Sensor
PTC Limit Sensor Industrial Application
How Does PTC Thermistor Temperature Protection Work?
PTC thermistors for motors and transformers Overheat sensing
PTC thermistors overheat sensing protection circuit diagram examples
PTC thermistors Application Cautions for Soldering, Mounting, Cleaning.
PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage.
PTC Thermistors Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage