AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ11-08P25RH265
Appearance and Dimension
Leaded Disk Coated PTC Thermistor Appearance Engineering Drawing
- Silicon resin coated ceramic disk, green color
- Coated ceramic disk outer diameter D : 9mm max.
- Coated ceramic disk thickness T: 5.5mm max.
- 2 Tinned lead wire space F: 5.0± 1mm
- Pin wire diameter d: 0.6mm
- Pin wire length L: 25mm min.
- Ceramic body to kinked wire length H: 15mm max.
- Application: Overcurrent protection, Overload, Short circuit protection.
- Best suited to meet the requirements for power supplies motor transformer protection.
- Error-free operations are assured by rush current.
- Circuit is protected until current is turned off.
- Restores the original low resistance value automatically once the overload is removed.
- Non-contact design leads to long life and no noise.
- Durable and strong against mechanical vibration and shock.
- Resistance @25C R25 :25Ω +/- 25%
- Rated voltage (RMS) : 230 V
- Maximum operating voltage Vmax: 265 V
- Maximum withstanding voltage Vwith: 350 V
- Maximum permissible repetitive turn over current Imax: 0.8A
- Hold Current (Non-trip Current) at +25℃ : 130 mA
- Hold Current (Non-trip Current) at +60℃: 110 mA
- PTC Thermistor Trip Current, Operating Current at +25℃ It : 250 mA
- Reference temperature (Switch temperature, Curie temperature): 120 ℃
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=0): -40~+125C
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=Vmax) : 0~60C
||Room temperature, 0.8A; 265V
Number of cycles: 100
||storage at Voltage: 230V
Ambient temperature: +60C
Test duration: 1000 h
||Temperature of air: 40℃,
Relative humidity of air: 93%,
Duration: 56 days
Test according to IEC 60068-2-78
|Lead wire tensile
||Test Ua: pull strength 10N, 10 seconds,
Test Ub: bending 90°, pull strength 5N,
Test Uc: revolving 180°,
||T1 = Top,min (0 V), T2 = Top,max (0 V)
Number of cycles: 5
Test duration: 30 min
Test according to IEC 60068-2-14, test Na
||Dry heat: T = Top,max (0 V)
Test duration: 16 h
Damp heat first cycle
Cold: T = Top,min (0 V)
Test duration: 2 h
Damp heat 5 cycles
Tests performed according to
Loose bulk, or Production tape package.