TDK EPCOS B59890C0120A070 Alternative, PTC Thermistor Leaded Disk Coated 150 Ohm 230V 0.2A
AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ11-03P151H250
Appearance and Dimension
- Silicon resin coated ceramic disk, green color
- Coated ceramic disk outer diameter D : 4.5mm max.
- Coated ceramic disk thickness T: 5.5mm max.
- 2 Tinned lead wire space F: 5.0± 1mm
- Pin wire diameter d: 0.6mm
- Pin wire length L: 25mm min.
- Ceramic body to kinked wire length H: 11mm max.
- Application: Overcurrent protection, Overload, Short circuit protection.
- Best suited to meet the requirements for power supplies motor transformer protection.
- Error-free operations are assured by rush current.
- Circuit is protected until current is turned off.
- Restores the original low resistance value automatically once the overload is removed.
- Non-contact design leads to long life and no noise.
- Durable and strong against mechanical vibration and shock.
- Resistance @25C R25 :150Ω +/- 25%
- Rated voltage (RMS) : 230 V
- Maximum operating voltage Vmax: 250 V
- Maximum withstanding voltage Vwith: 350 V
- Maximum permissible repetitive turn over current Imax: 0.2A
- Hold Current (Non-trip Current) at +25℃ : 40 mA
- Hold Current (Non-trip Current) at +60℃: 30 mA
- PTC Thermistor Trip Current, Operating Current at +25℃ It : 75 mA
- Reference temperature (Switch temperature, Curie temperature): 120 ℃
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=0): -40~+125C
- Operating ambient temperature range (V=Vmax) : 0~60C
|Test Item||Standard||Test conditions|||ΔR25/R25||
|IEC 60738-1||Room temperature, 0.2A; 250V
Number of cycles: 100
|IEC 60738-1||storage at Voltage: 230V
Ambient temperature: +60C
Test duration: 1000 h
|Damp heat||IEC 60738-1||Temperature of air: 40℃,
Relative humidity of air: 93%,
Duration: 56 days
Test according to IEC 60068-2-78
|Lead wire tensile||IEC60068-2-21||Test Ua: pull strength 10N, 10 seconds,
Test Ub: bending 90°, pull strength 5N,
Test Uc: revolving 180°,
|IEC 60738-1||T1 = Top,min (0 V), T2 = Top,max (0 V)
Number of cycles: 5
Test duration: 30 min
Test according to IEC 60068-2-14, test Na
|Climatic sequence||IEC 60738-1||Dry heat: T = Top,max (0 V)
Test duration: 16 h
Damp heat first cycle
Cold: T = Top,min (0 V)
Test duration: 2 h
Damp heat 5 cycles
Tests performed according to
Loose bulk, or Production tape package.
What is PTC Thermistor Current Protector Resettable Fuse
PTC Fuse Current Protection Application
How PTC Thermistor Current Protection Work？ Operating Principle
PTC Thermistor Replacement Idea for a Resistor and Fuse solution
PTC 3 types over-current and overload protection
PTC thermistor circuit protection diagram examples
Transformer Protection 265V, 100C Data
(For PTC fuse installed inside transformer windings coil)
Transformer Protection 265V 120C Data
(For PTC fuse installed outside transformer windings coil)
PTC thermistor Current Protector Reliability Data
How to select PTC thermistor circuit protector for overcurrent and overload protection?
An example selecting AMWEI PTC thermistor for transformer overload protection.