AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ6-331RT80
PTC Radial Leaded Resin Coated Sensor Features
- Lead type temperature sensor, suitable for use as an air temperature sensing.
- For sensing the temperature of transistors, thyristors, stereo main amplifiers, and other devices having risk of overheat.
- Limit temperature sensor with epoxy resin coating.
- Tinned pin leads wire.
- Compact and light design as well as excellent thermal response.
- Max. operating voltage (TA = 0-40 C) Vmax: 30 V DC
- Measuring voltage (TA = 25 C Tsense) Vmeas ≤ 2.5 V DC
- Rated resistance R25 ≤ 330 Ω
- Sensing temperature Tsense: 80C centigrade.
- Resistance at 65℃ (Tsense-15C): ≤1500 Ω
- Resistance at Sensing temperature 80C (Tsense): ≥2200 Ω .
- Maximum permissible current: 100mA
- Operating temperature range (V ≤ Vmeas,max) Top -25–+130 C
- Operating temperature range (V = Vmax) Top 0–+40 C
Loose bulk in plastic bag.