Murata Code PTFL04BD222Q2N34B0 Alternative, PTC Overheating Sensing Protection Radial Leaded Resin Coated Type 100C 2200 Ohm
AMWEI Ordering Code: AMZ6-331RT100
PTC Radial Leaded Resin Coated Sensor Features
- Lead type temperature sensor, suitable for use as an air temperature sensing.
- For sensing the temperature of transistors, thyristors, stereo main amplifiers, and other devices having risk of overheat.
- Limit temperature sensor with epoxy resin coating.
- Tinned pin leads wire.
- Compact and light design as well as excellent thermal response.
- Max. operating voltage (TA = 0-40 C) Vmax: 30 V DC
- Measuring voltage (TA = 25 C Tsense) Vmeas ≤ 2.5 V DC
- Rated resistance R25 ≤ 330 Ω
- Sensing temperature Tsense: 100C centigrade.
- Resistance at 85℃ (Tsense-15C): ≤1500 Ω
- Resistance at Sensing temperature 100C (Tsense): ≥2200 Ω .
- Maximum permissible current: 100mA
- Operating temperature range (V ≤ Vmeas,max) Top -25–+130 C
- Operating temperature range (V = Vmax) Top 0–+40 C
Loose bulk in plastic bag.
What Is PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensor?
Typical Application of PTC Limit Temp Sensor
PTC Limit Sensor Industrial Application
How Does PTC Thermistor Temperature Protection Work?
PTC thermistors for motors and transformers Overheat sensing
PTC thermistors overheat sensing protection circuit diagram examples
PTC thermistors Application Cautions for Soldering, Mounting, Cleaning.
PTC Thermistor Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage.
PTC Thermistors Limit Temperature Sensors Protect Power Supplies Against Overheating and Thermal Damage